Friday, May 17, 2013

One Million Moms Can Move a Mountain

I believe we can help my friend reach her goal of getting one million likes for her Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Million-Dollars-for-Mom/265267073617731

She lost her beautiful Mom to this insidious bitch of a cancer, pancreatic adenocarcinoma & we need your help!

I firmly believe in Divine Intervention & believe that WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

If you have a Facebook account, please go to Million-Dollars-for-Mom. Like AND share her page and help us raise awareness about pancreatic cancer.

It's called the most lethal cancer for a reason. The overall one-year survival rate of people with pancreatic cancer is 26%, and the five-year survival rate is approximately 6%. If the cancer is detected at an early stage when surgical removal of the tumor is possible, the five-year survival rate is about 22%. 

This cancer does NOT discriminate. It can happen to ANYONE! 

I'm one of the lucky ones, I survived "the Whipple" and am responding very well to treatment. My fabulous Oncologist has said, "I believe you're going to beat this." You know what? I BELIEVE HIM!

I believe it's Divine Intervention & Purpose for me to help raise awareness and have our voices be heard.

Please help us! Please join our fight and help my friend get One Million likes and ultimately One Million Dollars for Mom to go to Pancreatic Cancer Research!

Thank you!
Love y'all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment