Saturday, June 29, 2013

PurpleStride-Nashville...JOIN ME! :)


Woo hoo! I'm in the top 5 for fundraising for Purplestride-Nashville! And if you know me, I'm super competitive! I need your help! Actually, everyone I've met on this journey battling the evil witch we call, pancreatic cancer, needs YOUR help! I'd love for my friends in Kentucky & Tennessee to walk with me! Actually, I would love to see all my friends & family & work family from all over the country to come to the Music City on October 12th to a) give me a hug b) walk with me to raise funds for research in pancreatic cancer & c) CELEBRATE LIFE!!!! As Charlie Daniels says, "Ain't it great to be alive and in Tennessee?" That will be me with YOU on October 12th! 
The Vols are off that weekend, so no excuse for the Volunteer Nation! If you can't walk, how about a small donation, please? Pancan is an organization my Oncologist believes in. It's an organization I believe in and it is an organization that makes a difference in every pancreatic cancer patient's life and their family. 

Thanks you! 
Love y'all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment